- The Garbage Poems (interactive website): The Garbage Poems
- Sparks Literary Festival Poetry competition (video): I am writing a spell for your nervous system
- Arc Poem of the Year shortlist: Middle Pool
- Plenitude Magazine: Everything We Broke
- Eyewear blog: The Patron Saint of Bagpipes
- Lambda Literary Poetry Spotlight: When Women Were Clouds
- Excerpt on Tightrope Books website: The Nights Also
- CV2 Magazine: Present Temperature
- Newfoundland Quarterly: The Garbage Poems and the Transformative Joy of Pond Swimming (Eva Crocker)
- Fiddlehead: An Interview with Anna Swanson (w/Melissa Spohr Weiss)
The Nights Also (Tightrope Books, 2010)
This collection of poetry explores the interplay of chronic illness, identity, sexuality and solitude. It won a Lambda Literary Award and the Gerald Lampert Award.
Sustenance: Writers from BC and Beyond on the Subject of Food (Anvil Press, 2017)
Contemporary writers on food, food culture, food politics and more. Edited by Rachel Rose, with author proceeds to support the Farmers Market Nutrition Coupon Program for refugee and low-income families.
Making Room: 40 Years of Room Magazine (Room Magazine, 2017)
Featuring poetry, fiction and essays by contributors to Room Magazine, an important publication supporting literature and feminism in Canada since 1975.
In Fine Form, 2nd Edition (Caitlin Press, 2016)
Edited by Sandy Shreve and Kate Braid, this anthology of Canadian form poetry covers 25 forms including sonnets, ghazals, triolets, ballads, villanelles, palindromes and found poems.
A collection that crosses international borders but lives in a single watershed. A collection of local poets from Vancouver, Seattle and Portland.
Poem: Cabin Fever
Vancouver: Alive at the Center Northwest, edited by Daniela Elza, Bonnie Nish, and Robin Susanto (Ooligan Press, 2013)
Featured Vancouver poets from the Alive at the Center project.
The Best Canadian Poetry in English 2008, Edited by Stephanie Bolster (Tightrope Books, 2009)
This anthology collates editor Stephanie Bolster’s top 50 poems, pulled from Canadian literary journals published in 2008. It was the inaugural issue in what will hopefully become a longstanding Canadian literary tradition.
Poem: “The Morning After”
Joining the Sisterhood: Young Jewish Women Write Their Lives, Edited by Tobin Belzer and Julie Pelc (State University of New York Press, 2003)
This anthology is part of the SUNY series in Modern Jewish Literature. Edited by Tobin Belzer and Julie Pelc, it collects a variety of essays, stories and poems.
Poem: “Boiled Beet”
Torah: A Women’s Commentary, Edited by Dr. Tamara Cohn Eskenazi and Rabbi Andrea Weiss (URJ Press, 2007)
A book of feminist Torah commentary, including creative work by Jewish women.
Poem: “Boiled Beet”